| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Camden, Sc in April is very mild at 15.4 °C (59.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.3 °C (45.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in April is 16.2 °C (29.2 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat dry. Just 76.5mm (3in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 12:29 long and the longest day is 13:28 long with an average length of 12:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Camden, Sc April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Camden, Sc, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Camden, Sc:
- Hendersonvillene, Nc, Usa - 144.1 kms (89.5 miles) NW
- Santuck, Sc, Usa - 144.1 kms (89.5 miles) NW
- Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc, Usa - 149.9 kms (93.1 miles) NW
- Greenwood, Sc, Usa - 109.2 kms (67.8 miles) WNW
- Newberry, Sc, Usa - 92.2 kms (57.3 miles) W
- Aikene, Sc, Usa - 92.2 kms (57.3 miles) W
- Columbia, South Carolina, Usa - 12.1 kms (7.5 miles) WSW
- Augusta, Ga, Usa - 113.8 kms (70.7 miles) SW
- Blackville , Sc, Usa - 75.7 kms (47 miles) SSW
- Millen, Ga, Usa - 159.5 kms (99.1 miles) SW
- Charlotte/ Douglas, Nc, Usa - 135.4 kms (84.2 miles) N
- Monroe, Nc, Usa - 117.9 kms (73.2 miles) NNE
- Winthrop College, Sc, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Cheraw, Sc, Usa - 128.6 kms (79.9 miles) NE
- Darlingtonn, Sc, Usa - 114.5 kms (71.1 miles) ENE
- Conway, Sc, Usa - 184.4 kms (114.6 miles) E
- Summerville, Sc, Usa - 133.2 kms (82.8 miles) SE
- Charleston (Municipal), Sc, Usa - 152.4 kms (94.7 miles) SE
- Charleston (City), Sc, Usa - 161.9 kms (100.6 miles) SE